Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pork Chops

One Saturday morning in April, I was making pancakes for breakfast. Tamsen's new thing is that she loves to set the table. This day, she wanted to move her little table into the living room so she could watch Dora while she was eating. While she was getting the silverware out of the drawer, she came across some chopsticks. She came running over with the chopsticks and said, "Mom, can I eat with pork chops?" I didn't notice that she had the chopsticks in her hand and didn't figure for a second what she was talking about. So I asked her what she had said. She said again, "I want to eat with pork chops." I had a good laugh when I finally figured out that "pork chops" were really chopsticks. She had a great time eating her pancakes with "pork chops".



No comments: