Sunday, May 10, 2009

Where Is Spring???

Here's a picture of our yard on March 5.










Here's a picture of our yard on March 9.

Yes, the snow is up past the swings on the swingset.


I woke up thinking that I was going to get out and spray for weeds after work. Then at about 6:30 am I was sitting there working and I heard a lawn mower. I'm thinking -- who in the world is mowing their lawn this early in the year, and at this time of the morning. So I peeked out the window and saw that it was my neighbor with his snow blower on my driveway taking care of the 6 or so inches of snow that had fallen. Well, it didn't let up all day. Around 3 pm, I went out to brush off the dish, because Tams was mad that the tv wasn't working and there was nearly two feet of snow. I couldn't even get the screen door open! I took out the yardstick to see how much there was -- 20 inches!! And it was still snowing like crazy! And three days later -- snow was gone. Crazy Utah spring!!

No comments: