Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Haircut

I wanted to get Tamsen's hair cut before school started. I just wanted to get it trimmed a little. She wanted it cut short... really, really short. I told her I didn't think it was a good idea to cut it quite so drastically. I finally got her talked into leaving it long. So... we went to her cousin Janalyn's salon. She was going to get a haircut while I got a pedicure. I told Jana that I just wanted an inch or two taken off the bottom. When I got done, and went to see Tamsen's haircut. It was sooo short!!! It was cut to shoulder length and flipped up on the ends. It looks so adorable. And makes her look so grown up. She love, love, loves her hair and loves flipping it around and looking at it in the mirror. Even though I was sad about her long hair being cut off, and a little sad that she looks so grown up, I do love her cute new haircut.

No comments: